Last Updated: December 17, 2020
What is Personal Information
“Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), social media account information, or payment card number.
It may also include device identifiers, data and telemetry (such as IP or MAC address) when such data is linked or tied to a specific person’s device.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our Website and Service and interact with us. We also acquire personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information on our behalf. We collect personal information for a variety of business reasons, such as:
- Processing your order, including payment transactions
- Providing you with a newsletter subscription
- Creating an account
- Sending and managing marketing communications and preferences
- Providing customer service
- Personalizing, improving and enhancing user experience and Service
- Providing ticketing communications through the use of our Service
We and the third parties we engage may combine the information collected across our websites and Service from you over time with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve accuracy and completeness and allows us to better tailor our interactions with you.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of operating and helping to ensure the security of our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our websites and Service, sending notices, marketing and other communications, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use personal information include:
- Delivering a Service you have requested
- Managing your relationship and interactions with us
- Administering and processing your support requests
- Sending communications to you, including for marketing, the Service or customer satisfaction purposes
You can modify your communication preferences at any time. See Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences below.
Access to Your Personal Information
We need your help to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We provide options to access, correct, suppress, or delete your personal information:
- You can view or edit your personal information and preferences online by logging into the Service
- You can view or edit your personal information and preferences via email by clicking on manage preferences
- Administering and processing your support requests
- Sending an email or calling us to the Contact Us listed below
Selecting Your Communication Preferences
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information related to our business, programs, website, and Service. You can manage your communication preferences through the following methods:
- By following the instructions included in each promotional email from us to unsubscribe from that mailing.
- By submitting an email to email@example.com or a letter via mail to the address listed below. Please be sure to include your name, email address, and specific, relevant information about the material you no longer wish to receive.
By using our websites, Service, or otherwise engaging or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our websites, sending an email, or otherwise contacting you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, securing, and customizing our websites and Service, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent. We may share personal information in the following scenarios:
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority or third party if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of SOCSoter, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Security of Your Personal Information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. SOCSoter implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The Internet, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you provide.
Retention of Personal Information
SOCSoter will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our rights and agreements.
Like many websites and web-based Solutions, SOCSoter uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to us (e.g., Internet Protocol (IP) address, MAC address, clickstream behavior, and telemetry).
These tools help make your visit to our website and Service easier, more efficient, and personalized. We also use the information to improve our website and Service and provide greater service and value.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Analytics & Marketing
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Links to Other Websites
SOCSoter encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. SOCSoter does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent in your country without proper consent, please let us know using the methods described in the Contact Us section below and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
How to Contact Us
Atten: Privacy Officer
138 W. Washington St.
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Phone: (866)977-7621 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org